Sealed proposals will be received by NC State University. Attention Steven R. Bostian, until 3:00 PM on April 10, 2017 in conference room 301, Administrative Services III Building 2701 Sullivan Drive, Raleigh, NC 27695 and immediately thereafter publicly opened and read for the furnishing of labor, material and equipment for the construction the Dan Allen Parking Deck – Top Deck Repairs of:
North Carolina State University
Dan Allen Parking Deck
NC State# 201620033
This project addresses water ponding and infiltration on the top deck of the east side and west side deck sections. These repairs include top deck resurfacing/resloping, crack repairs, delamination/spalling repairs, the application of a protective coating, installation of new drains and associated pipes connected to the existing drainage system, and restriping of the parking spaces.
Bids will be received for single prime bid contracts. All Proposals will be lump sum.
The following General Contractors have been pre-qualified to bid this job:
- Atlantic Corporate Contracting, Raleigh NC
- Baker Restoration – Raleigh, NC
- Carolina Restoration and waterproofing – Creedmoor, NC
- LESCO Restorations – Spartanburg, SC
- Midwest Maintenance – Piqua, OH
- Restocon Corporation – Tampa, FL
- Stone Restoration of America – Charlotte, NC
- Strickland Waterproofing – Charlotte, NC
- Structural Preservation Systems – Columbia, MD
- Volunteer – Knoxville, TN
- Watertight Systems – Lexington, SC
- Western Specialty Contractors – Charlotte, NC
Bid documents are available for examination in the plan rooms:
- iSQFT; http://www.isqft.com/start/ handles Associated General Contractors plan room.
- The local North Carolina offices of Dodge Data and Analytics;
- The Eastern Regional Offices of CMD Group in Norcross, GA;
- The offices of the Designer: Raymond Engineering, LLC 316 W. Milbrook Drive Suite 201 Raleigh, NC 27609
- The North Carolina Institute of Minority Economic Development, Inc. (NCIMED) Plan and Resource Center at 114 W. Parrish St., 6th Floor, Durham, NC; 919-956-8889 or 919-287-3036
- The Hispanic Contractors Association of the Carolinas (HCAC) in Winston-Salem, Charlotte and Raleigh Areas – 877-227-1680
Complete plans and specifications for this project in electronic format can be obtained from Raymond Engineering-Georgia, Inc. 316 W. Millbrook Drive Suite 201 Raleigh, NC 27609 during normal office hours after March 14, 2017. Email requests for the electronic documents may be sent to David Willers at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact David at 919-872-7866
One full printed set of drawing and specifications may be obtained by those qualified as prime bidders, upon deposit of One hundred dollars ($100) in cash or certified check to Raymond Engineering-Georgia, Inc. The interested qualified bidder shall provide the deposit to David Willers at Raymond Engineering-Georgia, Inc. Following receipt of the plan deposit, David will arrange for the documents to be printed and inform the qualified bidder which provided the deposit of when the printed set of plans and specifications is complete and ready for pick up from the office of Raymond Engineering-Georgia, Inc in Raleigh, NC. The full plan deposit will be returned to those bidders provided all documents are returned in BOUND, good, unmarked, usable condition within ten (10) days after the bid date.
A Pre-bid meeting will be held for all interested bidders on March 21, 2017 at 3:00 PM in Room 301 of Administrative Services III Building at 2701 Sullivan Drive, Raleigh, NC 27695. The meeting will address project specific questions.
Steven R. Bostian, P.E.
North Carolina State University
Capital Project Management
Download Complete Project Description Here: Dan Allen Parking Deck