Sealed proposals will be received by NC State University. Attention Steven R. Bostian, PE until 2:00 PM on November 21, 2017 in conference room 301, Administrative Services III Building 2701 Sullivan Drive, Raleigh, NC 27695 and immediately thereafter publicly opened and read for the furnishing of labor, material and equipment for the construction of Greek Village Phase 3 Infrastructure:
North Carolina State University
Greek Village Phase 3 Infrastructure
NC State# 201620029
The Greek Village Phase 3 Infrastructure project is located on the South Campus Precinct. This project develops lots 8, 9 and 10 for new fraternity houses. It includes construction of the roads, parking lots, and infrastructure associated with the overall development and implementation of the houses.
Bids will be received for single prime bid contracts. All Proposals will be lump sum.
The following General Contractors have been pre-qualified to bid this job:
- DH Griffin Infrastructure, LLC – Greensboro, NC
- Fred Smith Company – Raleigh, NC
- Lanier Construction Company – Snow Hill, NC
- Mid-Atlantic Infrastructure Systems, Inc. – Winston Salem, NC
- Muter Construction Company, LLC – Zebulon, NC
- Pipeline Utilities, Inc. – Raleigh, NC
- Triangle Grading and Paving, Inc. – Burlington, NC
Bid documents are available for examination in the plan rooms:
- iSQFT; http://www.isqft.com/start/ handles Associated General Contractors plan room.
- The local North Carolina offices of Dodge Data and Analytics;
- The Eastern Regional Offices of CMD Group in Norcross, GA;
- The offices of the Designer: Stewart 421 Fayetteville Street Suite 400 Raleigh, NC 27601
- The North Carolina Institute of Minority Economic Development, Inc. (NCIMED) Plan and Resource Center at 114 W. Parrish St., 6th Floor, Durham, NC; 919-956-8889 or 919-287-3036
- The Hispanic Contractors Association of the Carolinas (HCAC) in Winston-Salem, Charlotte and Raleigh Areas – 877-227-1680;
Complete plans and specifications for this project in electronic format can be obtained from Stewart Raleigh, NC during normal office hours after October 26, 2017. Email requests for the electronic documents may be sent to Joe Puckett at Jpuckett@stewartinc.com.
Full printed copies may be obtained by those qualified as prime bidders, upon deposit of Two hundred dollars ($200.00) in cash or certified check with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to Joe Puckett at Jpuckett@stewartinc.com. The full plan deposit will be returned to those bidders provided all documents are returned in BOUND, good, usable condition within ten (10) days after the bid date.
Partial or full printed copies of the project documents may be purchased from Accent Imaging 8121 Brownleigh Drive Raleigh, NC 27517. Phone number for ordering is 919-782-3332. Documents may also be purchased from Document Imaging Systems, Inc.at 231 East Johnson Street, Units E, F, &G, Cary, NC 27513. Phone number for ordering is 919-460-9440.
A Pre-bid meeting will be held for all interested bidders on October 31, 2017 at 2:00PM in Room 301 of Administrative Services III Building at 2701 Sullivan Drive, Raleigh, NC 27695. The meeting will address project specific questions.
Notice of Public Meeting for Proposed Alternate Bids for Preferred Products.
An open public meeting will be held on October 31, 2017 at 1:30 PM in Room 301 of Administrative Services III Building at 2701 Sullivan Drive, Raleigh, NC 27695. The meeting is to identify preferred brand alternates and their performance standards pertinent to this project.
In accordance with GS133-3, Section 64. (C) and State Construction Office procedures the following preferred brand items are being considered as Alternates by the owner for this project:
Fire hydrants, exterior lighting fixtures, and brick pavers
Steven R. Bostian
North Carolina State University
Capital Project Management
Download Complete Project Description Here: Greek Village Phase 3 Infrastructure