Sealed proposals will be received by NC State University. Attention David Hammock, until 3:00 pm on March 7, 2018 in Conference Room 301, Administrative Services III Building 2701 Sullivan Drive, Raleigh, NC 27695 and immediately thereafter publicly opened and read for the furnishing of labor, material and equipment for the construction of the Scott Hall HVAC Renovations.
North Carolina State University
Scott Hall HVAC Renovations
NC State# 201611033
Bids will be received for single prime bid contracts. All Proposals will be lump sum.
The following General Contractors have been pre-qualified to bid this job:
- ACH Constructors, Durham, NC
- Bernard MCC, Metairle, LA
- BridgePoint Contracting, Durham, NC
- Comfort Systems, South Boston, VA
- Freedom Industries, Rocky Mount, NC
- Hockaday Mechanical, Garner, NC
- Kirlin Carolinas, Raleigh, NC
- Riley Contracting, Cary, NC
Bid documents are available for examination in the plan rooms:
- iSQFT; http://www.isqft.com/start/ handles Associated General Contractors plan room.
- The local North Carolina offices of Dodge Data and Analytics;
- The Eastern Regional Offices of CMD Group in Norcross, GA;
- The offices of the Designer: Dewberry Engineers Inc., 2610 Wycliff Rd., Suite 410, Raleigh, NC 27607
- The North Carolina Institute of Minority Economic Development, Inc. (NCIMED) Plan and Resource Center at 114 W. Parrish St., 6th Floor, Durham, NC; 919-956-8889 or 919-287-3036
- The Hispanic Contractors Association of the Carolinas (HCAC) in Winston-Salem, Charlotte and Raleigh Areas – 877-227-1680;
Complete plans and specifications for this project in electronic format can be obtained from Dewberry Engineers Inc., 2610 Wycliff Rd., Suite 410, Raleigh, NC 27607 during normal office hours after February 4, 2018. Email requests for the electronic documents may be sent to email@example.com.
Full printed copies may be obtained by those qualified as prime bidders, upon deposit of two hundred dollars ($200) in cash or certified check with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. The full plan deposit will be returned to those bidders provided all documents are returned in BOUND, good, usable condition within ten (10) days after the bid date.
Partial or full printed copies of the project documents may be purchased from Duncan-Parnell, 201 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27603. Phone number for ordering is 919-833-4677. Documents may also be purchased from Document Imaging Systems, Inc.at 231 East Johnson Street, Units E, F, &G, Cary, NC 27513. Phone number for ordering is 919-460-9440.
A Pre-bid meeting and site visit will be held for all interested bidders on February 13, 2018 at 2:00 pm in Conference Room 301 of Administrative Services III Building 2701 Sullivan Drive, Raleigh, NC 27695. ATTENDANCE AT THE PRE-BID MEETING AND SITE VISIT IS MANDATORY. The meeting will address project specific questions and provide an opportunity for bidders to assess the project’s existing conditions.
Notice of Public Meeting for Proposed Alternate Bids for Preferred Products.
An open public meeting will be held on February 13, 2018 at 1:30 pm in Conference Room 301 of Administrative Services III Building at 2701 Sullivan Drive, Raleigh, NC 27695. The meeting is to identify preferred brand alternates and their performance standards pertinent to this project.
In accordance with GS133-3, Section 64. (C) and State Construction Office procedures the following preferred brand items are being considered as Alternates by the owner for this project:
Building HVAC Controls
David Hammock, PE
North Carolina State University
Capital Project Management
Download Complete Project Description Here: Scott Hall HVAC