Sealed proposals will be received June 28, 2pm – 3pm in Administration III AS3-301-Admin III, Rm 301, 2701 Sullivan Drive, Raleigh, NC 27695 and immediately thereafter publicly opened and read for the furnishing of labor, material and equipment entering into the construction of:
North Carolina State University
E.S. King Village; Roof Upgrades Phase III.
SCO ID#: 18-18421
Bids will be received for single prime bid contracts. All Proposals will be lump sum. The following General Contactor have been pre-qualified to bid this job:
- Riley Contracting Group, Inc.
A prebid meeting will be held on June 7, in room #310 of Administrative Services III Building at 2701 Sullivan Drive, Raleigh, NC 27695.
Attendance at one of the pre-bid meetings and site visit is MANDATORY.
Bid documents are available for examination in the plan rooms of the offices of:
- the Designer: Swanson+Swanson Architects PA
- NC Institute of Minority Economic Development, Inc., 114 W. Parrish St., 5th Floor, Durham, NC
- Hispanic Contractors Assoc. of the Carolinas (p) 877.227.1680
- Associated General Contractors, Carolinas Branch, Raleigh
- McGraw-Hill Dodge Corporation, North Carolinas Offices
- Reed Construction Data, Eastern Regional Office, Norcross, GA
- NC State Plan Room 2701 Sullivan Drive, Third Floor, Room 324 Raleigh, NC 27695.
Complete plans and specifications for this project can be obtained from Swanson+Swanson Architects PA; phone # 919.908.6930 beginning on June 07, 2018 for a deposit of $50.00. Complete or partial sets of plans and specifications can be purchased at Accent Imaging Reprographics, 8121 Brownleigh Drive, Raleigh, NC 27617 (p) 919.782.3332. The State reserves the unqualified right to reject any and all proposals. The plan deposit will be refunded to all bidders and non-bidders, provided the plans are returned bound, in order, and in good condition no later than 10 days following the bid date.
Facilities Services Contract Construction
Download the complete project description here: ES King Village Roof Upgrades