The Facilities Division has developed safety protocols to create a safe and positive work environment for employees working on campus. These safety measures were developed based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, OSHA and the state of North Carolina.
COVID-19 Vaccination: Here’s step-by-step process for registering to receive a COVID-19 vaccination on campus.
Control The Hazards
Facilities Division employees should follow these actions to slow the spread of COVID-19.
|If you feel sick, stay home||Do NOT come to work if you experience any of the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Chills, Shortness of Breath, Difficulty Breathing, Muscle Aches, Headache, Loss of smell or taste, Congestion or Runny Nose, Nausea or Vomiting, Diarrhea, Fatigue.|
Contact your healthcare provider for guidance and notify your supervisor of the needed absence. Consult leave resources to understand your leave options or contact University Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or Facilities Human Resources at email@example.com for guidance.
If you test positive for COVID-19, or are told by a healthcare provider that you are presumed positive for the virus, please self-report let so that contact tracing can be completed.
|Wear a face covering||Follow the university’s current face covering requirements|
|Wash hands often||Hand sanitizer is also available.|
|Cover coughs and sneezes||Use your elbow or a tissue (wash your hands afterward)|
|Disinfect surfaces||Check with your supervisor to obtain cleaning products.|
Before beginning work on campus, all Facilities Division employees must complete this online training required by the university.
- Leave Provisions and Options (University Human Resources)
- NC State’s Coronavirus Response Webpage
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
- The Facilities Warehouse can be contacted at 515-9886 or firstname.lastname@example.org for reordering PPE or cleaning supplies.
Share Your Ideas, Questions or Concerns
Your feedback is valued. Facilities Division employees are encouraged to share feedback.
Resources for Supervisors
Facilities Division Resources
- Supervisor Response to an Employee Reporting COVID-19 Diagnosis, Exposure or Other Situation
- Reorder masks, sanitizer or cleaning materials from the Facilities Warehouse via 5-9886 or email@example.com.