Building Address: 50 Pullen Road (show on map)
Building Abbreviation: BS
Building Number: 011
Built in 1925, Brooks Hall was NC State’s first library. Today, it houses the College of Design after being renamed and dedicated in 1956. Brooks Hall is named after Eugene Clyde Brooks who fought for greater state support of its schools and colleges and founded the magazine North Carolina Educator. He was also the president of NC State in 1923 and helped to organize the college into schools.