A 110 Classroom is a general use classroom for scheduled instruction not tied to a specific subject or discipline, or the configuration and equipment in the room. This includes general-purpose classrooms, lecture halls, seminar rooms, and rooms used primarily for scheduled non-laboratory instruction. Contact the Classroom Coordinator, Sharon Fedkiw, with requests for improvements, concerns or suggestions.
- Classroom Search Engine
- Accessibility Requests
- Classroom Design Staff
- Lisa Keel, Classroom Program Manager
- Sharon Fedkiw, Classroom Coordinator
- Stacey Olson, Classroom Assistant
- Classroom Improvements
- Classroom Locked? – Please contact Customer Service Center or Housekeeping
- Hotline – Call Customer Service Center at (919) 515-2991.
- For immediate assistance with classroom technology, contact the NC State Help Desk, or call 919-515-HELP (4357)
- Partner Links: Registration and Records, ClassTech, Customer Service Center, Classroom Guidelines
- We encourage all disabled students to register with the Disability Services Office where you can request accommodations prior to each semester.
- Further accommodation needed? Contact Sharon Fedkiw at (919) 515-1555 to see if we can help.
- The Customer Service Center, (919) 515-2991, can help you with many repairs and comfort requests such as; burned out lights, too hot – too cold.