Building Address: 2341 Katharine Stinson Drive (show on map)
Building Abbreviation: LAU
Building Number: 030
Originally built as the Laundry Building in 1941, this building was the first permanent home for campus laundry service. In 1994, laundry facilities ceased operations and in 1998 the building was converted to computer labs on the first floor and language labs on the second floor. Renamed the Language and Computer Labs, the building houses several computer labs, as well as language and teaching labs.