Building Address: 2230 Katharine Stinson Drive (show on map)
Building Abbreviation: LEZ
Building Number: 018
Leazar Hall opened in 1912 and served as the campus dining hall until 1971. It was named in honor of Augustus Leazar who joined with Charles W. Dabney to introduced a bill compatible with federal Land-Grant college legislation which created the “North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts” or, as it is known now, NC State. In 2006, the building underwent a total interior renovation. This renovation included the addition of a stair tower and elevator, as well as classroom and studio space for the College of Design.