Building Address: 2 Watauga Club Drive (show on map)
Building Abbreviation: PRI
Building Number: 006
Originally opened in 1896, Primrose Hall has housed the Horticulture Department, the student bookstore, the School of Agriculture, the military department and the geology department. This building was the first to be renamed to honor a distinguished and loyal supporter of NC State. The building is named after William Stuart Primrose, one of the first members of the Watauga Club that established NC State. Now, Primrose Hall is home to the Office of Global Engagement.