Building Address: 101 Current Drive (show on map)
Building Abbreviation: PS
Building Number: 033
Constructed in 1914, the building was named in honor of Charles B. Park. Park was a professor from 1890-1934 and was an instructor in the forge shop from 1890-1892. He also served as the superintendent of the shops in the Mechanical Engineering Department for 42 years until 1934.
From 1914 until 1949, the Mechanical Engineering Department taught the majority of all shop courses in this building. Courses included Woodworking, Machinery and Welding Foundry.
Today, the building is home to several campus departments.