Building Address: 201 Dan Allen Drive (show on map)
Building Abbreviation: PUL
Building Number: 090A
The original Pullen Hall was burned by a student arsonist in February 1965. NC State’s first basketball game on campus was played in the original Pullen Hall in 1911.
The new building is now used for student affairs offices. Pullen Hall, Pullen Road, and Pullen Park are named after Richard Stanhope Pullen (1822-1895). Pullen gave 60 acres of farmland that he bought as a location for the proposed agricultural and mechanical college (NC State).