Building Address: 80 Pullen Hall (show on map)
Building Abbreviation: WEL
Building Number: 013
Welch Residence Hall was built in 1921 and is now the only all-female residence hall. Located on north campus, Welch is one of the three residence halls that make up the Triad, which includes Syme and Gold halls. The building was named to honor Cleveland Welch, who graduated in 1902 with a degree in electrical engineering. It is home to the Women of Welch Village that emphasizes empowerment, leadership, self-awareness, diversity and social justice.