Building Address: 2301 Hillsborough Street (show on map)
Building Abbreviation: WN
Building Number: 023
Winston Hall originally housed civil, chemical and electrical engineering courses when it opened in 1910. It was named after the second president of NC State University, George Tayloe Winston. Under his leadership, the college developed a new curriculum for textiles, established the School of Textiles and began offering courses during the summer.