Building Address: 40 Pullen Road (show on map)
Building Abbreviation: WSL
Building Number: 004
Originally built in 1897 as the Alumni Memorial Building, it was renamed Winslow Hall in 2006 after the opening of the Dorothy and Roy Park Alumni Center. Arthur Winslow, who was one of the three charter members of the original Watauga Club, petitioned the legislature to approve what would become North Carolina State University along with Walter Hines Page and William Joseph Peele. As one of the first buildings on campus, it was originally used as an infirmary.